Wednesday 2 May 2012

My plan is to start blogging about everyday things, but i am new to this. I will let you know of any deals that i have found out about and products I am using as I am a stay at home mom I have nothing better to do other then Blog.(joking) I am going to let you know a little about me! I have 2 children on who is 4 and one who is 18 months, I also have 2 dogs a pompoodle and a golden lab, I have one cat, and 3 horses. yes we are a busy family. My daughter dances and is in love with all of our animals! my son is a hockey fanatic at 18 months so we are always watching hockey lol. I am connected with a great network that offers me to blog about alot of information and products as well as possiably give away free stuff to my followers so stay posted

No comments:

Post a Comment