Monday 14 May 2012

Here are some more contest I Found

Hope everyone enjoyed there mothers day! I know I sure did we spent the whole day outside.

First for a product review, I have always used coppertone on my kids as sunscreen, I was a partial believer that it did anything for them cause sometimes I would see where they got a bit of a tan, Well yesterday it was +20 outside and we were all enjoying the weather and had a barbque. Well my husband being the type of guy he is thought it would be fun to put a heart ( a giant blob) on my arm with the coppertone and sure enough the rest of my arm burned and now I have this giant "WHITE" patch on my arm. Needless to say I am offically a believer now.

Ok so here it goes I have a Hasbro Game Contest
http://www.hasbrogameclub.ca/contest.aspx?

and Win lindt Chocolate for a year, and if you love chocolate as much as I do that would Make a wonderful prize, this is another facebook contest and you must LIKE first before you can enter.

https://www.facebook.com/lindtchocolatecanada/app_181752071918627

No comments:

Post a Comment