Thursday 10 May 2012

Contest/Opportunity

So moms and Other people who follow me and like to do it.

I was browsing around and found out that clearasil canada is holding a contest/looking for people to join team clearasil. Go to there Facebook page and like them then click team clearasil, they are holding a $5000 shopping spree or if you get picked to be on team clearasil you will be sent there product to be tested and then write a review for the company about what you think of the product.

I have used clearasil since i was a teenager and loved it personally myself, I dont usally use those expensive products i try to find the best deals around and I have always wanted to try couponing but just cant seem to get the hang of it. Well ladies as i find out more about contests or other reviews i will let you know!

I have also recently signed up to a couple of online survey companies, and seem to be doing pretty well at it, i have already made $5.00 in just one day and one servey if you would like more information on this leave me a comment and i will let you know more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment